RECENT

ARCHIVE

 


Newmarket High School Raiders. Where it all began in pads!


Coach Tom Arnott tested and ultimately trusted me with the York University Yeomen and I'm forever grateful. Here is my 1st start (Free Safety, later Cornerback) in my 2nd year vs McMaster.



Loved my Barsby Bulldog years. Coach Rob Stevenson took a chance on a young coach. Not to mention, he runs a 1st-class program!


Blake Nill called me one day out the blue. He was looking for a DB coach with his vaunted Saint Mary's Huskies. Nanaimo to Halifax I went! Blake and I continue to talk often and I value his friendship and mentorship tremendously.



My York Yeomen brother Mike Benevides introduced me to Dave Ritchie, Wally and my first gig in the Canadian Football League with the BC Lions in 2007. The growth curve was steep! 



Coaching in Austria was a highlight of my life and career. I absolutely loved the people, places and great hospitality of my Austrian family. I will be back!

The "Raider Way" I cannot tell you how much the friendships mean to me from this group.


London Junior Mustangs Coaching Staff - a great bunch of guys, a veritable "who's who" of southern Ontario University, High School and Community legends!



The 2016 South Collegiate Lions were a POWERHOUSE! Public Champs, City Champs and Provincial OFSAA Champions!



An experience of a lifetime. Marc was, and continues to be a source of inspiration. Blessed.
ARCHIVE ARCHIVE Reviewed by Coach Lake on December 08, 2020 Rating: 5
Powered by Blogger.